The parity and upsets at Missouri Loves Company is what makes college ultimate so exciting and so hard to predict.
1. Missouri shows they belong in the power pools by beating everyone but Michigan. And that loss to MagnUM is by one point.
2. St. Louis wins their pool and beats conference foe Oklahoma, 11-5.
3. Oklahoma has a so-so day and needs to find a way to win with different starters from last year.
4. Oklahoma State goes 2-2, but takes second in Pool D.
5. Arkansas drops one game all day to Iowa State and ends up third in their pool. This is unfortunate for Arkansas but it does create an in conference match-up tomorrow, as Arkansas faces Oklahoma State first thing in the morning.
6. Kansas takes a step in the right direction by going undefeated and winning Pool G. Tomorrow tells us if the HorroZontals are ready to join the top tier in the conference again..
7. Kansas State eeks out the win against Washington, but loses to Kenyon to take second in Pool H.
8. Washington is still trying to find an identity and goes winless on Saturday.